Keeping SPS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Albeez
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Albeez

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2013
Messages
154
Reaction score
3
Location
Boston
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Happy fantasy football finals Sunday all - I've been slowly getting into keeping SPS. Was wondering if anyone had a good link to general tips to keeping SPS. I know high flow high light as well as steady parameters but want more specifics!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new