Kelp from beach in aquarium

OMG, CSC has many troubles, the least of, is the fact they are 15 miles inland. Their view of husbandry is in the stone age. The only reason their big tank works is because of it is naturally lit and has a big surge pump. All of their smaller DT's are a wreck! The word "flow" is not in their vocabulary.
I am sorry for the mini rant, You probably know people that work there, but that place needs a serious revamp.
I haven’t been there in maybe ten years? It was a fairly new facility then….
Jay
 
I haven’t been there in maybe ten years? It was a fairly new facility then….
Jay
Well you'll have to come back and visit, we have the space shuttle now. Aquarium of the Pacific has a new wing and Cabrillo has a few new things since Covid.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new