• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kenneth's Tropical Fish: Extremely Happy

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

LArifleMAN

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So like a lot of us, from time to time Facebook shows me targeted ads for aquarium products. Well last Wednesday I saw an ad for:

Kenneth's Tropical Fish

I figured I'd give them a look. Not much in the way of selection at all, but they also seemed to be a small mom and pop operation. What did catch my eye was that they offer to take payment through Sezzle. My wife has used this service before and I had yet to see an aquatics company offer it.
They're prices didn't seem bad either so, without a whole lot of research I pulled the trigger on 4 fishy friends:

JV Sailfin Tang
JV Blonde Naso
Potters Angel
Flame Angel

Now there's no mention or offer for free shipping, which didn't bother me. It was a flat charge of $60, and my order total was $229.

Come yesterday, I'm at work waiting and watching the delivery status and harping on my wife to watch for the big brown truck. I get a phone call from a gentleman at 3pm stating my fish were dropped off at his business, a friggin helipad. Now this place is approximately 7-8 miles away from my house.

I let Kenneth, or whomever answered the live chat know the situation and that I had called UPS. The driver went and scooped up the package and brought it to my wife.

Fish were super healthy and active, packaging was superb and I'm a happy aquaman.

Give them a look, there's not much but I like quality and I got quality.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 66 37.5%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.5%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.2%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back