Kenneth's Tropical Fish: Extremely Happy

LArifleMAN

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 5, 2018
Messages
37
Reaction score
55
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
So like a lot of us, from time to time Facebook shows me targeted ads for aquarium products. Well last Wednesday I saw an ad for:

Kenneth's Tropical Fish

I figured I'd give them a look. Not much in the way of selection at all, but they also seemed to be a small mom and pop operation. What did catch my eye was that they offer to take payment through Sezzle. My wife has used this service before and I had yet to see an aquatics company offer it.
They're prices didn't seem bad either so, without a whole lot of research I pulled the trigger on 4 fishy friends:

JV Sailfin Tang
JV Blonde Naso
Potters Angel
Flame Angel

Now there's no mention or offer for free shipping, which didn't bother me. It was a flat charge of $60, and my order total was $229.

Come yesterday, I'm at work waiting and watching the delivery status and harping on my wife to watch for the big brown truck. I get a phone call from a gentleman at 3pm stating my fish were dropped off at his business, a friggin helipad. Now this place is approximately 7-8 miles away from my house.

I let Kenneth, or whomever answered the live chat know the situation and that I had called UPS. The driver went and scooped up the package and brought it to my wife.

Fish were super healthy and active, packaging was superb and I'm a happy aquaman.

Give them a look, there's not much but I like quality and I got quality.
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new