• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kenya Tree Coral Bakersfield CA

Pookymama

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a huge Kenya tree coral in my tank! It is going crazy on me and dropping limbs every few days. As I do not want this gorgeous tree to take over my tank I am offering limbs for free to reefers in my area. If you are in the Bakersfield Ca area and want one please let me know

robottaway

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a huge Kenya tree coral in my tank! It is going crazy on me and dropping limbs every few days. As I do not want this gorgeous tree to take over my tank I am offering limbs for free to reefers in my area. If you are in the Bakersfield Ca area and want one please let me know
I know its a bit late but I would be interested. Pretty new to the area and started a small tank a few weeks ago.

OP
OP
Pookymama

Pookymama

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I know its a bit late but I would be interested. Pretty new to the area and started a small tank a few weeks ago.
AWESOME!! Welcome to the area first off and second I have 6 kenya tree frags looking for a new tank home right now ;)

I also have 2 poly frags...those I would like to sell.

Nixibabie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you still have any I'm in bakersfield and would love to have some if you are still in the hobby and have extra

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back