Kenya Tree Help

jayden72

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So 2 days ago, I woke up to a leak in my tank.. didn’t go past the top 3 inches.. I drained about 60% of the water (so that I could slide the tank off the base and Fix the issue. Put the original water back in the aquarium (Nothing in the fix involved the inside so no issue from that). And since then, this has been the outcome..did a 30% WC this morning.. Still no change !

Any ideas, or is this normal and coincided with a “molt”?

IMG_4980.jpeg

Mr. Mojo Rising

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are your water parameters please, specifically the nitrate and phosphate? Kenya and leathers and other soft corals like a 'dirtier' tank. Your tank looks brand new, so it would be low nutrient already, and those large water changes so close together would remove any nutrients in the system.

OP
OP
J

jayden72

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What are your water parameters please, specifically the nitrate and phosphate? Kenya and leathers and other soft corals like a 'dirtier' tank. Your tank looks brand new, so it would be low nutrient already, and those large water changes so close together would remove any nutrients in the system.
Hi There,
Thanks for getting back, not home now, (so parameters unsure) but the tank is about 9 months old, and it was doing fine until then?!

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 68 35.1%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 7 3.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 49 25.3%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 62 32.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.1%
Back