Kenya Tree or Colt coral?

  • Thread starter Thread starter AquaFresh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

AquaFresh

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 28, 2017
Messages
26
Reaction score
7
What state or country do you live in
Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey just got this colony for $15 and I am not sure if it is a Kenya Tree or a colt coral, thanks in advance.


 
Its been along time since I've kept soft corals but I would say Colt. You will know before long, Kenya trees like to drop "babies" frequently.
 
Colt coral...and might not like being buried in the sand...
 
I have a Kenya tree and it looks the exact same as what I have
 
I say colt. I have about 10 Kenya and the tips on this are way different. Nice piece!
 
hmm that is an interesting one eh? to me it looks like a colt...but you will know in a few months is it drops babies...
send me a frag an I will tell you how it does in my system.

no really :D

oh PS a agree you might want to take it out of the sand.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new