Kenya tree question, Is this how it propagates ?

ricketyroll

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2025
Messages
41
Reaction score
17
Location
Greer
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Folks!

I have a couple pretty happy Kenyas, they have done great since I got them 6 months ago and this is my first time with them. Recently I noticed a pinch point/ constriction on a branch.

From what I can read/ tell this might just be how they drop a branch? but wanted to see what the hive mind might think.

Thanks for sharing your experience !

kenya1.png kenya2.png
 
Hey Folks!

I have a couple pretty happy Kenyas, they have done great since I got them 6 months ago and this is my first time with them. Recently I noticed a pinch point/ constriction on a branch.

From what I can read/ tell this might just be how they drop a branch? but wanted to see what the hive mind might think.

Thanks for sharing your experience !

kenya1.png kenya2.png
That is correct. The hard part is managing all those drops and giving it away to someone who wants them
 
Thank you! I was hoping it was something like that!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new