Kessil 350 over sps reef????

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mrussell
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I really want a controller with a new system, as I'm not always home to dim them down/up manually. Guess I'd have to buy a Apex or similar, which is a lot more money.
 

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1389344634.148871.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1389344689.932110.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1389344712.365691.jpg
ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1389344764.850263.jpg
 
Jeff that tank looks great. Can not wait to get my Kessil's up on my new tank build.
 
Will kessils grow coral in a 200 gallon tank 27 inches deep 7 feet long and how manyshould i get
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new