• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil 360we w/ gooseneck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boardn365

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This thread is for the general discussion of the classified ad Kessil 360we w/ gooseneck. For more information about this item, please click the link or ask a question in this thread.

Please add to the discussion here.

DennisBarr

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in this Castle but I'm wondering if it's like that does it shine in your eyes at night while watching television cuz the aquarium is right in front of me just before my television and I don't like light shining on my eyes just wondering

OP
OP
B

Boardn365

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm interested in this Castle but I'm wondering if it's like that does it shine in your eyes at night while watching television cuz the aquarium is right in front of me just before my television and I don't like light shining on my eyes just wondering
Kind of a preference question to answer. Any LED light that is outside a canopy is going to have some light spill. Any light for that matter. I have a tank right to the side of a TV and while it can be seen it doesn't bother me. But that is really up to you. There is certainly some light spill just based on it being a light source. At night they can be set lower so that might minimalize it. Or you could build something to block the light.

OP
OP
B

Boardn365

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This classified ad has expired and has been removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back