Kessil 360WEs fan noise.

  • Thread starter Thread starter GrampaDon
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GrampaDon

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2011
Messages
112
Reaction score
8
Location
Fort Wayne ,In
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for others input and experiences.
The few times it was mentioned all said they are silent. Well I have 3. 1 is silent 1 is low but noticeable noise. And 1 was somewhat loud. I contacted Kessil and they replaced the 1 I was complaining about.
The replacement doesn't sound much different than the medium noise 1. = Which means it's very noticeable between on and off. Just as a guess I will say between 25-30 db all together.
 
Mine are completely silent. Running (2) A360
 
i have an a360w and it is dead silent. ive used some compressed air to clean it from time to time due to dust build up inside. ive had it running for almost a year now
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.1%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.3%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.9%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new