• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil 360x with mount $250

Item Price
250
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Amado

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2018
Messages
511
Reaction score
432
Location
Edison nj
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello
I am selling 1 Kessil 360x with mount
I am asking $250

Pick up is in Edison nj 08820

IMG_1824.jpeg
 
Bump still available
 
How old is it and what have you ran it at?
 
Never mind I see you don’t ship.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 11 6.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 28 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 59 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new