Kessil A-80 Tuna Flora

  • Thread starter Thread starter KyOsIBa515
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

KyOsIBa515

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 11, 2019
Messages
173
Reaction score
233
What state or country do you live in
Indiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all,

Does anyone have experience with the kessil A-80 Tuna flora?

I ran a biopellet reactor on my Redsea 350…however, I have had nothing but problems dialing it in. I know some have had great luck with one but I found a happy medium difficult.

Anyways, I am going to doing a fuge as I have finally shut the bio pellets down over the last few weeks.

What intensity and color should I set the Flora to for optimum Chaeto growth? Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 39 31.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new