Kessil a160 x2 with controller.

Item Price
450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

snoopie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 21, 2010
Messages
319
Reaction score
74
Location
Midland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Two kessil a160 3d printed lens as orginal was lost.

Spectral x controller

$450 shipped obo

Will thrown in the mounts i have but plus note they are not the stock mounts.

20250519_114634.jpg 20250519_114653.jpg
 
Taken down finally $360 shipped. Payment through zelle, chrck my history been here a while.
 

Attachments

  • 20250523_180648.jpg
    20250523_180648.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 51
  • 20250523_180652.jpg
    20250523_180652.jpg
    169.9 KB · Views: 29

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 14.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new