• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil a350w with gooseneck

  • Thread starter Thread starter mikeytags5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mikeytags5

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 2, 2012
Messages
527
Reaction score
39
Location
long island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell my Kessil a350w with gooseneck. I'm sure I have the wire to hang it but not 100 percent sure. I have it mounted with the gooseneck. Ill hunt around for it. 250 shipped fedex ground. I've only had it for 9 months. Its an awesome light, I'm just looking to go a different route with my lighting. Ill get pictures up tonight after I get home from work but in the meantime if you're interested or have any questions PM me.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new