• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil A360 N Tuna Blue Set

Item Price
175
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jordanreefs

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 18, 2023
Messages
49
Reaction score
10
Location
Florida
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is 2 full sets of the Kessil A360-N Tuna Blue LEDs

I have 2 kessil spectral controllers with power cables and connection cables for both. I have a magnetic wall mount for 1

Each set comes with a 1 controller and 1 light for 175


I can do 300 for both kessil and controllers

IMG_5614.jpeg
 
This is 2 full sets of the Kessil A360-N Tuna Blue LEDs

I have 2 kessil spectral controllers with power cables and connection cables for both. I have a magnetic wall mount for 1

Each set comes with a 1 controller and 1 light for 175


I can do 300 for both kessil and controllers

IMG_5614.jpeg
Will you sell controller separate
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new