• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil A360X (2) & Apex Classic

cheepono17

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two Kessil A360X in excellent condition with rigid mounting arms and hardware. Not pictured, but still have the boxes for the lights. The lights we planned to be used on an upgrade that never happened and they were run less than a year at around 40% on a smaller tank. Only blues/whites used as I did not purchase the wifi dongle to be able to control the other colors. The rigid mounting arms were used for my previous A360WE's and show some salt build up at the mounting points. I will clean it up as best as I can prior to sending. Asking $420 per set (1 light, 1 mount) shipped.

Also available is an orange label Apex Classic + additional modules. Asking $400
Apex Classic (1 EB8, brain, temp probe, ph probe, display included but does not work)
Orp Probe
1 Link
PM3
Extra EB8
Will post pictures of Apex items tonight

IMG_7602.jpg IMG_7636.jpg

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 59 33.3%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.4%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 47 26.6%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 57 32.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 4.5%
Back