• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil a360x and COR 20 pump

Item Price
200
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

juarec0201

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
248
Reaction score
68
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 Kessil a360x’s and a cor 20 pump. These were back up equipment for tank. They saw very little tank time and were sitting in storage. 200 for each Kessil and 240 for cor 20 buyer pays shipping.

IMG_9597.jpeg IMG_9599.jpeg IMG_9600.jpeg IMG_9602.jpeg IMG_9601.jpeg
 
1 Kessil left and Cor 20 pump.
 
Kessils sold. Cor20 left
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new