Kessil a360x blue channel not working

Aub_C

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Kessil a360x that has the blue channel not working. It has no blue color to it at all anymore. The daylight channel is on and working just fine. This is the second 360x that this has happened to. The the first one that burned out was replaced under warranty. Now a second one has burned out and its past the 2 year warranty. I was hoping that someone may know how I can fix it (I'm pretty technical) or if it can be sent in for repair somewhere? Most of the videos/posts I'm come across only address power issues and not the blue channel issues. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

-Aub

SPR1968

No, it wasn’t expensive dear....
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can’t help with the question, but I can bump the thread to see if we can get you some assistance

Jimbo662

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One of mine just did this. Looks like no suggestions. :-(

Grill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. Just had this issue. Took it apart cleaned it, everything working. The next day same issue.

Jimbo662

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump. Just had this issue. Took it apart cleaned it, everything working. The next day same issue.
One of my others would shut off completely. I took it completely apart and wiped down both sides of the board. It continued doing this every couple of days. I would unplug and plug it back in to get it to turn back on. After about 3-4 weeks it started working normally. It's not shut off in about 2 months. I may try that with the one that has the issue with the blues.

Back