Kessil a360x help

  • Thread starter Thread starter Sexytang
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Sexytang

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Messages
1,079
Reaction score
194
What state or country do you live in
Kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a kessil a360x without controller on a 10g half moon with 5 bubble tip anemones about 10-12” off waterline can’t find a good setting to get them enough par what intensity should I use
 
I don’t have a par meter but how high should I have my intensity setting at
 
I’d start at 50-60% intensity. The nems will move where they want.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new