Kessil A360x lighting setting

liam’s little reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Everyone,
I just recently purchased a Kessil A360X with the WiFi dongle and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for the best results? My tank is LPS dominate with a few softies and a big anemone, so I know I don’t need the par for sps. Does anyone have a schedule/spectrum for lps with this light?Any feedback helps!

Marc2952

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
How big is your tank and how many kessils arw you running? Im running a 12 hour schedule with a 2 hour ramp up and 2 hour ramp down. I like the color at 30 during peak times and then the two hour ramp down gets blue.

OP
OP
liam’s little reef

liam’s little reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It is a Innovative Marine Fusion 20, so I am only running one light. My schedule on my AI is already running 12 hours so I’ll definitely continue that. I will have to try 30% color. Is that more of a blue look? What do you run for intesity during peak hours? Thanks

U

User1

View Badges
Hello Everyone,
I just recently purchased a Kessil A360X with the WiFi dongle and I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for the best results? My tank is LPS dominate with a few softies and a big anemone, so I know I don’t need the par for sps. Does anyone have a schedule/spectrum for lps with this light?Any feedback helps!

There you go. This may help. There is also a Kessil thread around here that I'll try and find that users put their schedules in.

slayertx

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I find with kessils it's more about depth of the tank than anything else. You want about 20% for every 4" of depth. So 12" deep coral 60%. if you have the controller uv to max green red -0 and most people use anything from 50% color to deep blue depending on taste.

Grill

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here is what I run on a Waterbox 15 nano...

Kessil A360X schedule.jpg

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 46 35.1%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 28 21.4%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.6%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 33 25.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back