Kessil A500x light spill

An adjustable one. Seems 3d printed "stuff" is quite popular on Etsy.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/148101...PPgtXZ8E4EaAuxHEALw_wcB&variation0=3574472918
I always forget about Etsy for some reason. I like the look of the adjustable one better. I might give it a try. Also looking forward to what neonreef3d is going to come up with.

Also, just a suggestion since you're working on it @neonreef3d - A shade that creates a rectangular profile might be cool, extending the utility of the Kessil on rectangular tanks.
 
I always forget about Etsy for some reason. I like the look of the adjustable one better. I might give it a try. Also looking forward to what neonreef3d is going to come up with.

Also, just a suggestion since you're working on it @neonreef3d - A shade that creates a rectangular profile might be cool, extending the utility of the Kessil on rectangular tanks.
Hi. I’m just wondering if anyone had any experience with a shade they like, such as the adjustable one in this discussion or perhaps something new? I am preparing for a 30” wide tank so maybe my light spill won’t be as bad because the tank is wider, but I’d enjoy something that cuts down glare when viewing from the sofa. Thanks guys!
 
Hi. I’m just wondering if anyone had any experience with a shade they like, such as the adjustable one in this discussion or perhaps something new? I am preparing for a 30” wide tank so maybe my light spill won’t be as bad because the tank is wider, but I’d enjoy something that cuts down glare when viewing from the sofa. Thanks guys!
I got the adjustable shade. Works great for couch glare.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 34 32.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 8 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new