Kessil A80 light (one left)

Item Price
$75
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jbrady429

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2014
Messages
860
Reaction score
152
Location
Huntsville, AL
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I’m selling 3 x Kessil A80 Tuna Blue lights and 1 x SpectralX controller, all with original boxes and all cables, etc. I am the original owner and everything is in perfect cosmetic and functioning condition. I’m asking for $100 per light and $75 for the controller, shipping included. I prefer to sell everything as a set, but will part out if needed. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks!

IMG_0063.jpeg
IMG_0062.jpeg
IMG_0064.jpeg
IMG_0065.jpeg
IMG_0066.jpeg
 
SpectralX controller is sold.

Price drop on A80 lights to $75 each. They are in perfect condition and come with the original boxes and everything that comes with new lights.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new