Kessil and Neptune System

Scurvy

Pirate Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They wouldn’t even need a module they should be able to utilize the IOTA protocols to integrate. Not sure how much more development it would take on Kessil’s end but hopefully they choose to do it.

OP
OP
Dal-Reef

Dal-Reef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They wouldn’t even need a module they should be able to utilize the IOTA protocols to integrate. Not sure how much more development it would take on Kessil’s end but hopefully they choose to do it.

Sure hope so.. Hopefully there is some discussions going on between the 2 companies :)

Kessil

Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will definitely announce it R2R when it launches and will update if I get any more information from the programming team.

When creating the WiFi Dongle we had Apex compatibility in mind in terms of hardware but are still working on the software. Unfortunately, Ap700 has different hardware and cannot be programmed to be compatible with Neptune Apex.

A Beard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a way to use the USB port on the AP700 to connect to the WiFi dongle via a K-link cable and then leverage the dongle to the apex?

Kessil

Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is there a way to use the USB port on the AP700 to connect to the WiFi dongle via a K-link cable and then leverage the dongle to the apex?
Unfortunately the WiFi dongle is not able to connect to the firmware update port on the AP700 as it is not the same as the K-link connections on the A360X

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 34 25.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back