Neptune LSM mounting

BluSparky

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 20, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for any suggestions on how to mount a 3 string Neptune LSM lights. I have a Reefer 350 with 2 XR30 gen 4 lights mounted on RMS arms. Is there any thing I can add to mount them on?
 
Looking for any suggestions on how to mount a 3 string Neptune LSM lights. I have a Reefer 350 with 2 XR30 gen 4 lights mounted on RMS arms. Is there any thing I can add to mount them on?
"Official " way uses 2 sided tape..
AI Overview




To mount a 3-string Neptune Systems LSM (Lunar Simulation Module) LED light, clean a dry spot on the underside of your aquarium canopy or light fixture. Securely attach the LED pods using double-sided waterproof tape or clips, space the lights evenly across the 24-inch spans, and plug the cable into your LSM port. [1, 2, 3, 4]
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new