• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil AP700 $685

  • Thread starter Thread starter Jakepen
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Jakepen

Few beers and I'll frag anything...
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2016
Messages
2,253
Reaction score
692
Location
Michigan
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am the second owner, bought local from a friend who bought them new. I put one over my 3 foot tank for a month, the other was sitting in my closet. Very little time on them, cosmetically brand new. Will sell one for $675 shipped to you, with canopy mounts.

IMG_4579.JPG
 
Last edited:
I have two kessil AP700s, one was over my 3foot tank, the other was sitting in my closet. Very little time on them, cosmetically brand new. Will sell one for $685 shipped to you.

Do you have any mounts for the lights?

Thanks,
Zach
 
Will trade one for a few mp40qwd or a couple mp40 and vectra l1. If interested PM me and we can figure out details.
 
To my knowledge it's the newest, I haven't seen any ap700s with two fans on top yet.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new