Kessil AP700 & Clam's

  • Thread starter Thread starter izzyishh
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Very happy under an AP700
F9365067-96E3-4609-9D79-3235675B32FA.jpeg
Bump and hijack!

I added two clams, a maxima and a derasa a few days ago. I placed them near the middle, front bottom on some rubble. The maxima moved 7-10" overnight and the derasa moved about an inch. They haven't moved since. I'm wondering how they're going to like being at the bottom of the tank and whether I should move them up higher. I really wish I had a par meter.
Anyone have any thoughts?

I have 3x kessil ap700 set to 100% at their peak, but I set them to 7 day acclimation mode with a 30% start. They're 7" over a 225gal (24w 30h 60l") established tank.

Thanks

20190924_192429.jpg 20190924_192421.jpg 20190924_192415.jpg 20190924_192402.jpg 20190924_192400.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new