Kessil AP700 for 491 after additional 10% off!

MNFish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2020
Messages
1,710
Reaction score
2,867
Location
USA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saltwateraquarium.com
If you are new you can also get a coupon by following this link and then I get a coupon as well:
https://saltwateraquariumcom.zinrelo.com/ref/JEF38WY0

Has the Kessil AP700 on clearance for 549.00 and you can use code SOLD for an additional 10% off!

I just ordered and it comes with free 2 day shipping as well.

1610240248435.png
 
I am super excited about getting this light, I am trying to do a new budget 75 gallon... hahahaha.... but this light seems to fit the bill for me and the price is in my opinion very reasonable for what it is.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new