• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil AP700 with Mounts

JMoody

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Up for sale is a new AP700, purchased 3/7/19 with brackets. The light was taken out of the package for pictures and put back away. The brackets are not new but are in great shape. I was going to set up a frag tank but a recent move has changed my plans. I traded another member for this and never had the chance to use it. Will sell for $750 shipped. Thanks for looking.

IMG_7736.jpg IMG_7737.jpg IMG_7735.jpg IMG_7734.jpg IMG_7732.jpg IMG_7733.jpg

Baker Co.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been back and forth on whether I should write this but to start off I'm satisfied with me purchase but I felt it was necessary to post my thoughts. This light was listed as new, while it is in very good condition it definitely is not new. When I pulled it out of the box there was salt slash on the underside and the fans were covered in dust. It was obvious that this light was used some time. Regardless, I would have purchased this light but felt this info would help others.

OP
OP
J

JMoody

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Baker,
A little upsetting being called out about not describing an item's condition properly 6 weeks after taking delivery of an item. Instead of contemplating going back and forth, why didn't you reach out to me? As you can see in the photo above, there is no salt creep and there was no dust visible. If you can look you can see the power cord still unwound. Why not try contacting me directly at the time, if you were upset I would have refunded your money and taken the light back. Instead you use the light for almost two months and make accusations. Once again, not sure what your intentions are here and how this info would help others.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 23.9%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 54 34.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 48 30.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 15 9.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.5%
Back