Kessil Bluetooth Controller or Smart Plug? Needs to be a small form factor for my build

Kessil Bluetooth Controller or Smart Plug? I HAVE A KESSIL A160 WE TUNA BLUE

  • Kessil Bluetooth Controller

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please specify)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2

Mr.Hawkfish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 30, 2020
Messages
21
Reaction score
6
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I currently am building an AIO from a Christmas gift. My current lighting setup has a Kessil Tuna Blue, see more here:
My 14 Gallon IM AIO Build
What light control method should I use?

I HAVE A KESSIL A160 WE TUNA BLUE
 
Last edited:
You don’t say which Kessil, if the A80 then I would say yes, if any of the others then no, get the controller so you can have a ramp up period.
 
A160 WE, Sorry for not putting that in

a plug will do for now but in the long run I would want a ramp up and down period and changing colours throughout the day, if you are not bothered about colour changes, you may prefer blues all the time, then you could use a plug as many don’t believe a ramp up period is even needed.

I guess it’s down to what you want, either can work.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new