• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil Gooseneck (Mini) & VCA RFG Nozzles

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, hope you're in good health!
A couple of things for sale in immaculate condition

$23 shipped - Kessil mini a-series gooseneck - Used for approximately 2 months with an A80. I upgraded tanks and installed the A80's into my hybrid fixture instead. The bracket that holds the gooseneck to the tank has minor discoloring as this was the area inside the tank, within the water. All screws and items are in tact and ready. The white spacer was never used.

$16 shipped - 3/4" VCA RFG Nozzle - Used for less than 2 weeks as I switched over to a 1/2" instead. As clean as can be + soaked in citric acid and Ro/Di water.

$15 shipped - 1/2" VCA RFG Nozzle - Used for less than month. Tried using two 1/2's on a wye, decided to just use one instead so this is my extra. Also extra clean + soaked in citric acid and Ro/Di water.
IMG_5405.jpeg

IMG_5406.jpeg

IMG_5407.jpeg
IMG_5408.jpeg
IMG_5409.jpeg

Last edited:

Mayacan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, hope you're in good health!
A couple of things for sale in immaculate condition

$23 shipped - Kessil mini a-series gooseneck - Used for approximately 2 months with an A80. I upgraded tanks and installed the A80's into my hybrid fixture instead. The bracket that holds the gooseneck to the tank has minor discoloring as this was the area inside the tank, within the water. All screws and items are in tact and ready. The white spacer was never used.

$16 shipped - 3/4" VCA RFG Nozzle - Used for less than 2 weeks as I switched over to a 1/2" instead. As clean as can be + soaked in citric acid and Ro/Di water.

$15 shipped - 1/2" VCA RFG Nozzle - Used for less than month. Tried using two 1/2's on a wye, decided to just use one instead so this is my extra. Also extra clean + soaked in citric acid and Ro/Di water.
IMG_5405.jpeg

IMG_5406.jpeg

IMG_5407.jpeg
IMG_5408.jpeg
IMG_5409.jpeg
Do you still have the gooseneck available? Do you know if it will fit an A160?

OP
OP
tsouth

tsouth

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Do you still have the gooseneck available? Do you know if it will fit an A160?
I do still have this available. Based off of the description on this BRS product page, It does say it will fit. I do not have first hand experience fitting the gooseneck to a 160 though.

Mayacan

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thank you for the response, but i think im going in another direction as to lighting, thanks though

Algae invading algae: Have you had unwanted algae in your good macroalgae?

• I regularly have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 49 34.8%
  • I occasionally have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 30 21.3%
  • I rarely have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 11 7.8%
  • I never have unwanted algae in my macroalgae.

Votes: 10 7.1%
  • I don’t have macroalgae.

Votes: 36 25.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 3.5%
Back