• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil h350 purple refugium light

Rays2k

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Aelling a deep purple kessil h350 refugium light. Asking $100 shipped

20191224_084107.jpg

TheOne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recieved light today, thank you. For anyone thinking about running one of these over your refugium just realize that the fans on this thing sound like a jet turbine, ha. Thankfully mine will only be ran at night while everyone is asleep and it is inside of a cabinet. No way would I run this during the day. :p

Atti2de

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Recieved light today, thank you. For anyone thinking about running one of these over your refugium just realize that the fans on this thing sound like a jet turbine, ha. Thankfully mine will only be ran at night while everyone is asleep and it is inside of a cabinet. No way would I run this during the day. :p

mine is dead quiet. You may want to blow it out.

TheOne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mine is dead quiet. You may want to blow it out.

I just opened it up and blew it out like I do all off my kessils. Still it's easily twice as loud as my a360we's at 100%. Is the fan suppose to be running at full blast? Does yours have a thin white plastic light diffuser on it? I like the glass lenses on the a360we's much more.

Anyway, Hoping it grows my macro algae the same. I have several types in my refugium and now I can put my spare a360we back on my display.

TheOne

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ok, I will be replacing the fan on this thing. My wife just ask me was the tornado alarm in town going off when it came on! :oops:. It is like a high pitch whine.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 24 24.5%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 2 2.0%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 69 70.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.1%
Back