Kessil Light Help Can Not Control Lights

Aspect

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2022
Messages
1,578
Reaction score
846
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I need serious help here I had another thread open with no solution so I used the emergency tag. I can not link my Kessil lights to Wifi I had them linked on my old phone which broke. I now can not even get the wifi to broadcast when I hold the wifi button no matter how long it always turns red I used these lights going on 5 years now and I really need to get access to the light schedule and their customer service is non existent. Please help me
 
I've never had any problems with Kessil customer service. Usually they're very prompt with responding to emails and answering my calls.

To the mods: what's up with all the upside down avatars?
 
I've never had any problems with Kessil customer service. Usually they're very prompt with responding to emails and answering my calls.

To the mods: what's up with all the upside down avatars?
Its April Fools Day
 
What Kessils are you trying to connect? Are you using a 2.5khz signal?
 
What Kessils are you trying to connect? Are you using a 2.5khz signal?
Ap9x and I can not even get to the wifi connection step as the lights are not broadcasting any wifi signals at all to link to.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new