• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil Lights, Royal Exclusive, and Octopulse 4

Kodski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling a few items that I don't need due to build plans changing. I plan on being at Aquashella in Chicago on Saturday 8/14 and would be willing to meet for pickup there.

Will sell light and dongle together for $440 Shipped.

Kessil A360X
Bought new, used for 6 months at 55% max intensity. $375 Shipped or would trade for a ReeFi Uno as that is what I switched to. I would also consider some 48" LED bars.
IMG_0378.jpg
IMG_0377.jpg
IMG_0376.jpg

Kessel Wifi Dongle
Bought new, again, used for 6 months. $85 Shipped
IMG_0374.jpg
IMG_0373.jpg

Kessil A80 LED light with Gooseneck mount.
A very nice Nano or pico light. Unknown how old it is. I bought it used and it didn't come with the bracket for the gooseneck so I made one. Works just fine.
$80 Shipped

IMG_0370.jpg
IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

Royal Exclusive Bubble King Double Cone 150 Skimmer.
Bought used for a build and plans have since changed. I think it has a Laguna Pump block on it, as the power cord is very long. It's also missing the pump block base. Its wet because I tested it to make sure it works and rinsed the dust off.
$275, would prefer not to ship. Shipping would have to be paid by buyer.

IMG_0367.jpg
IMG_0369.jpg
IMG_0368.jpg

Reef Octopus Octopulse 4
I had wanted one of these for a long time after hearing about how powerful it is and I'm kinda sad I'm selling it now. Bought it used with a single day of use on it, had it in my 48"x24"x16" peninsula tank for two days. Even on the lowest setting, it has moved all the sand on the opposite end to the middle. I wanted something strong, and powerful, but this thing is just nuts. Crazy flow. Would be great for a 6ft tank or larger, but anything shorter and its just too much. At full blast the water 4ft away is so turbulent that I'd question if fish would even be able to swim. I want to keep it, I want to love it, but my tank just isn't big enough for this pump.

$230 Shipped. I would also consider trade for other powerheads.
IMG_0365.jpg
IMG_0366.jpg

LTreef915

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm selling a few items that I don't need due to build plans changing. I plan on being at Aquashella in Chicago on Saturday 8/14 and would be willing to meet for pickup there.

Will sell light and dongle together for $440 Shipped.

Kessil A360X
Bought new, used for 6 months at 55% max intensity. $375 Shipped or would trade for a ReeFi Uno as that is what I switched to. I would also consider some 48" LED bars.
IMG_0378.jpg
IMG_0377.jpg
IMG_0376.jpg

Kessel Wifi Dongle
Bought new, again, used for 6 months. $85 Shipped
IMG_0374.jpg
IMG_0373.jpg

Kessil A80 LED light with Gooseneck mount.
A very nice Nano or pico light. Unknown how old it is. I bought it used and it didn't come with the bracket for the gooseneck so I made one. Works just fine.
$80 Shipped

IMG_0370.jpg
IMG_0372.jpg

IMG_0371.jpg

Royal Exclusive Bubble King Double Cone 150 Skimmer.
Bought used for a build and plans have since changed. I think it has a Laguna Pump block on it, as the power cord is very long. It's also missing the pump block base. Its wet because I tested it to make sure it works and rinsed the dust off.
$275, would prefer not to ship. Shipping would have to be paid by buyer.

IMG_0367.jpg
IMG_0369.jpg
IMG_0368.jpg

Reef Octopus Octopulse 4
I had wanted one of these for a long time after hearing about how powerful it is and I'm kinda sad I'm selling it now. Bought it used with a single day of use on it, had it in my 48"x24"x16" peninsula tank for two days. Even on the lowest setting, it has moved all the sand on the opposite end to the middle. I wanted something strong, and powerful, but this thing is just nuts. Crazy flow. Would be great for a 6ft tank or larger, but anything shorter and its just too much. At full blast the water 4ft away is so turbulent that I'd question if fish would even be able to swim. I want to keep it, I want to love it, but my tank just isn't big enough for this pump.

$230 Shipped. I would also consider trade for other powerheads.
IMG_0365.jpg
IMG_0366.jpg
Send PayPal invoice for October pulse 4 please.
[email protected]
Best Regards

OP
OP
Kodski

Kodski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Weekend deal: Kessil A360X WITH wifi Dongle. $400 Shipped

That's $150 in savings for a like new light!

OP
OP
Kodski

Kodski

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Price Drop Bump

Kessil A360x $350 Shipped
Dongle $75 Shipped

or Both together for $400 Shipped!

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 41.7%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 25 19.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 45 35.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.1%
Back