Kessil noob question

  • Thread starter Thread starter West1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

West1

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 26, 2016
Messages
2,226
Reaction score
689
Location
Idaho
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I picked up 3 kessil a360x’s for a 525xl (will be adding a fourth eventually.

I was given this controller but I can’t identify it?
Will this work on my lights or do I need an X controller?

2nd question, can one wifi dongle be used on multiple lights? I’m finding very vague answers or I’m searching incorrectly.

Tyvm!
Just trying to figure out if I should go WiFi (w/one dongle if possible) or just stick to an old school controller!

image.jpg image.jpg
 
1 wifi dongle can be used as long as all the lights are connected via k link/usb c.
Personally I would just use the included controller since it will save you 100 bucks.
 
I have 4 over my 120 linked to one WiFi dongle. I found the app much easier to use than that controller.
 
I have 4 over my 120 linked to one WiFi dongle. I found the app much easier to use than that controller.

Awesome! So you just daisy chained a k-link?
Mind sharing your light schedule and settings?
I’ll likely set them up next week. I need to buy that ecotech light bar and now get the WiFi dongle.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new