• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil Spectral A Controller & Gooseneck Arm Mount

Doostur

I'm a Derpus
View Badges
Joined
Mar 14, 2017
Messages
1,306
Reaction score
1,151
Location
Brevard County FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ALL A360WE ARE SOLD.

PRICE DROP... ONE CONTROLLER AVAILABLE - $SOLD

ONE GOOSENECK AVAILABLE - ADD $15 WITH PURCHASE OF ANY OTHER ITEM I AM SELLING. SEE MY OTHER FOR SALE ITEMS IN DRY GOOD SECTION.

Includes magnetic plate, power cable, and link cable that goes from controller to A series LED.



20190701_000300.jpg

20190707_104229.jpg
 
Last edited:
I broke down another one of my tanks which had an A360we. So I went from 3 available to 4 available. I sold 2. I have 2 available.

3 + 1 = 4 - 2 = 2
;)
 
From the photos, you keep your equipment in nice condition ;)
 
ALL A360WE ARE SOLD.

UPDATED ORIGINAL LISTING.

2x CONTROLLER AVAILABLE. $75 EACH SHIPPED.
3x A ARM MOUNTS AVAILABLE. $40 EACH SHIPPED
1X GOOSENECK AVAILABLE. $30 SHIPPED
 
Received my 2 a360wes, 2 mounting arms and controller yesterday. Everything was packed nice and neat, this guy takes care of his stuff. Has been super helpful in setting things up as this is my first time having high end lights. Don't hesitate to purchase, everything arrived in great shape. 10 stars!!
 
Received my 2 a360wes, 2 mounting arms and controller yesterday. Everything was packed nice and neat, this guy takes care of his stuff. Has been super helpful in setting things up as this is my first time having high end lights. Don't hesitate to purchase, everything arrived in great shape. 10 stars!!

Glad it worked out!

Controllers still available.
 
Price drop Sunday 07/14

2x CONTROLLER AVAILABLE. $70 EACH SHIPPED or $65 EACH FOR BOTH.
Includes magnetic plate, power cable, and link cable that goes from controller to A series LED.
 
do you still have any spare goosenecks kicking around?
 
sorry, I thought I responded. I ended up being able to get one locally... 300 CAN. Its so hard for me to get things from the US! it really sucks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.5%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new