• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kessil spectral x, A80 Tuna blue

Item Price
125.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Jeff K

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 3, 2022
Messages
41
Reaction score
22
Location
Monticello
What state or country do you live in
Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sell Kessil spectral X controller with A80 tuna blue light. Items are 1.5-2 yrs old and haven’t been ran at max intensity at any time. I’m asking 125 shipped for the package and would rather not break it up unless I had a buyer for both. Then I would be asking 75 for the control and 50 for the light + shipping.
IMG_0761.jpeg
IMG_0762.jpeg
IMG_0763.jpeg
IMG_0764.jpeg
 
If you get a buyer for the spectral controller, I'd be interested in the light.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 12 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 26.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new