Kessils about 3 minutes behind actual time

cybrook1421

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two Kessilx360s that I have noticed recently are about 3 minutes behind. I have them paired with t5s and should be synced exactly to them. The t5s are controlled by smart outlets, which are coming on and off correctly.

Any fixes for this besides resetting the app? I have not tried unplugging and plugging back in the kessils, so if you think that might work then please say so.

KrisReef

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two Kessilx360s that I have noticed recently are about 3 minutes behind. I have them paired with t5s and should be synced exactly to them. The t5s are controlled by smart outlets, which are coming on and off correctly.

Any fixes for this besides resetting the app? I have not tried unplugging and plugging back in the kessils, so if you think that might work then please say so.
These kinds of problems are why I am not joining the "Download the App" craze. I do have an Apple phone but it is issued for me by my employer, which is the other reason, but that aside, I don't want the cloud knowing what time my fish tanks are open for viewing and from what I can understand the reason the timer is behind is that Bill Gates is scanning Door Bell Cameras using WiFi and smart Apps to direct his stock purchases based upon peoples habits?

Otherwise, I can't help you but if it's only 3 minutes off I would pretend not to notice myself because I would probably break it completely before I ever fixed it.

Lets call this a high-tech Bump! :thinking-face: :cool:
Mixed Martial Arts Thumbs Up GIF by UFC
With a free GIF.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back