Kesslerkid's 125 vid in HD

customcolor

The coRal nuT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wile i was at kris's house for the meeting i did a little vid shot of his tank....i hope you dont mind kris that i posted it befor you saw it first??

the vid is in hd so just click on the hd button if you wanna see it in hd(when its done being processed that is)....i think his tank looks great!

YouTube - Kesslerkid's 125 reef tank in HD

Bri Guy

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow your tank has sprouted alot of color in this last year!

looking great

did you go barebottom?

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice video - what did you use for the post processing? ie. the program for the front screen and stuff.
I just picked up a HD cam and trying to figure out a good program to do post processing with besides for the panasonic software it came with.

Jhildebrand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, Dave. Nice work. Know what'd be super cool? If you could do that for the tank/member bio section of our website for anyone that wanted it. I don't want to volunteer you, but that would be a great addition.

kesslerkid01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
yes bare bottom things bri and thanks dave
The only thing is now i have done some aqua scaping and it looks total differnt i like it now

OP
OP
customcolor

customcolor

The coRal nuT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice video - what did you use for the post processing? ie. the program for the front screen and stuff.
I just picked up a HD cam and trying to figure out a good program to do post processing with besides for the panasonic software it came with.
i pinnical studio ultimate 12 for the video editing part. for the front screen and back screen i used photo shop 7...pinnical can read .psd files (defalt saving format for photo shop) and thats why the words came out so well..

OP
OP
customcolor

customcolor

The coRal nuT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, Dave. Nice work. Know what'd be super cool? If you could do that for the tank/member bio section of our website for anyone that wanted it. I don't want to volunteer you, but that would be a great addition.
you know what...i was thinking of that today also....but if i have to drive to far to do a members tank...i may ask a frag to counter the gas cost :neutral:
i can do s video in 2 days (one to shoot and one to edit)
i would only need to know what kind of music you like (or what kind you really DONT LIKE) so i can pick an appropriate song to go with the vid

OP
OP
customcolor

customcolor

The coRal nuT
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i can take up to a 30 min at full res (1080i) or 60 min at my normal setting....you tube only alows 10 min at a shot....the vids i do of tanks run any war from 3- 7min after editing (1-2 songs)

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 45 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 175 67.8%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back