Keys Marine Life Direct?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aspect
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Aspect

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 8, 2022
Messages
1,578
Reaction score
846
Location
USA
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Has anyone purchased from this vendor? Reviews looked solid and they claimed they could collect a specimen I've been looking for. I made a purchase 8 days ago and haven't received any additional updates. Called multiple times and left several emails with no response. Anyone buy from here and if so, what was your experience like? Did they fulfill your order?
 
good luck, let us know how it works out.

May be it's a small business that works the office and the collection and they only update with news? ( here's hoping!)
 
Unfortunately looking like a scam. Been over 3 weeks since I placed the order with still no contact from the company. Sent over 5 emails now and called several times no answers.
 
Hmm several items say may take time to collect.
I tried calling and did get their outgoing message.

What did you order? Did you pay yet? If you paid can you dispute the charges?
 
I’m not seeing any huge red flags when I look at their site. According to who is, the site was just registered in January 2022. It’s interesting to say the least. Even if they are legit, their customer service seems a little lacking based on your posted experience
 
I’m not seeing any huge red flags when I look at their site. According to who is, the site was just registered in January 2022. It’s interesting to say the least. Even if they are legit, their customer service seems a little lacking based on your posted experience
If they do end up being legitimate, this would be horrendous customer service. What kind of company would go 3 weeks without responding to a customer or giving any kind of update?
 
Last edited:
Unfortunately looking like a scam. Been over 3 weeks since I placed the order with still no contact from the company. Sent over 5 emails now and called several times no answers.
Hello this is the owner of keysmarinelifedirect
Jeremy we do apologize you have not received your order already and I will contact our web team to see why you are not receiving our automated reply. We will obviously take great care of you thank please email me direct at [email protected] and we will also make sure to give you $100 in extras.
There have been a few products that we have had trouble getting from the heat wave in July
 
Has anyone purchased from this vendor? Reviews looked solid and they claimed they could collect a specimen I've been looking for. I made a purchase 8 days ago and haven't received any additional updates. Called multiple times and left several emails with no response. Anyone buy from here and if so, what was your experience like? Did they fulfill your order?
AMAZING !!! Received my first order from Keys Marine Life Direct and everything was packaged perfectly and the quality of the items were PHENOMENAL at a price that was just amazing!! Definitely will be ordering again and again and again!!!!
 
To update this post I did get contacted by the owner and got my fish. He also gave me $50 coupon for my next order. Fish came in very healthy and eating. Jeremy took very good care.
 
Hello this is the owner of keysmarinelifedirect
Jeremy we do apologize you have not received your order already and I will contact our web team to see why you are not receiving our automated reply. We will obviously take great care of you thank please email me direct at [email protected] and we will also make sure to give you $100 in extras.
There have been a few products that we have had trouble getting from the heat wave in July
Keys Marine is top notch. They are working on the water and packaging all day, keep trying, Jeremy will take great care of you. Some of the best packaging and specimens in the industry!

Mark, Cristo Rey Reefs LLC
 
Picked up a few specimens this week. Beautiful and healthy. Flawless transaction. Jeremy is top shelf.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 23.8%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new