Keys Marine Life Direct?

Aspect

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Has anyone purchased from this vendor? Reviews looked solid and they claimed they could collect a specimen I've been looking for. I made a purchase 8 days ago and haven't received any additional updates. Called multiple times and left several emails with no response. Anyone buy from here and if so, what was your experience like? Did they fulfill your order?

OP
OP
A

Aspect

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Unfortunately looking like a scam. Been over 3 weeks since I placed the order with still no contact from the company. Sent over 5 emails now and called several times no answers.

PhishMonger84

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm several items say may take time to collect.
I tried calling and did get their outgoing message.

What did you order? Did you pay yet? If you paid can you dispute the charges?

Reefing102

Metal Halides Til The End
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’m not seeing any huge red flags when I look at their site. According to who is, the site was just registered in January 2022. It’s interesting to say the least. Even if they are legit, their customer service seems a little lacking based on your posted experience

OP
OP
A

Aspect

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I’m not seeing any huge red flags when I look at their site. According to who is, the site was just registered in January 2022. It’s interesting to say the least. Even if they are legit, their customer service seems a little lacking based on your posted experience
If they do end up being legitimate, this would be horrendous customer service. What kind of company would go 3 weeks without responding to a customer or giving any kind of update?

Last edited:

sharkykw

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Unfortunately looking like a scam. Been over 3 weeks since I placed the order with still no contact from the company. Sent over 5 emails now and called several times no answers.
Hello this is the owner of keysmarinelifedirect
Jeremy we do apologize you have not received your order already and I will contact our web team to see why you are not receiving our automated reply. We will obviously take great care of you thank please email me direct at [email protected] and we will also make sure to give you $100 in extras.
There have been a few products that we have had trouble getting from the heat wave in July

jramosnyc1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anyone purchased from this vendor? Reviews looked solid and they claimed they could collect a specimen I've been looking for. I made a purchase 8 days ago and haven't received any additional updates. Called multiple times and left several emails with no response. Anyone buy from here and if so, what was your experience like? Did they fulfill your order?
AMAZING !!! Received my first order from Keys Marine Life Direct and everything was packaged perfectly and the quality of the items were PHENOMENAL at a price that was just amazing!! Definitely will be ordering again and again and again!!!!

OP
OP
A

Aspect

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
To update this post I did get contacted by the owner and got my fish. He also gave me $50 coupon for my next order. Fish came in very healthy and eating. Jeremy took very good care.

mlybrand

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello this is the owner of keysmarinelifedirect
Jeremy we do apologize you have not received your order already and I will contact our web team to see why you are not receiving our automated reply. We will obviously take great care of you thank please email me direct at [email protected] and we will also make sure to give you $100 in extras.
There have been a few products that we have had trouble getting from the heat wave in July
Keys Marine is top notch. They are working on the water and packaging all day, keep trying, Jeremy will take great care of you. Some of the best packaging and specimens in the industry!

Mark, Cristo Rey Reefs LLC

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 2.1%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 27 14.4%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 92 48.9%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 57 30.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.7%
Back