KFC dip before and after

Notsolostfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Iv had this hammer for 2 months. Ever since i added the foxface its start getting infected. And shrinking everyday. And the flesh band start getting wrinkled. I suspected the foxface bit on it.

I was amazed, and wanted to share the KFC dip. I dont know if you guys know anything about it. But it’s just amazing by kungfucorals. I wanted to share the difference before, and after the 4 hours dip. Its just wow. This is like a week after.

Before:

6-7 days after :

I never done a serious dip like that before, and the only dip i do is coral RX when i introduce new corals. I didn’t want to give up on this hammer. And i was able to save it. It feels so good! Hopefully others will find this helpful as well

cdemoss01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
G
Iv had this hammer for 2 months. Ever since i added the foxface its start getting infected. And shrinking everyday. And the flesh band start getting wrinkled. I suspected the foxface bit on it.

I was amazed, and wanted to share the KFC dip. I dont know if you guys know anything about it. But it’s just amazing by kungfucorals. I wanted to share the difference before, and after the 4 hours dip. Its just wow. This is like a week after.

Before:

6-7 days after :

I never done a serious dip like that before, and the only dip i do is coral RX when i introduce new corals. I didn’t want to give up on this hammer. And i was able to save it. It feels so good! Hopefully others will find this helpful as well

Awesome to see this!

OP
OP
Notsolostfish

Notsolostfish

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
G

Awesome to see this!
Yes it was only 4 hours dip. And that hammer was not coming back. Its recovering nicely. I noticed the right side of it theres some tiny polyps that are not coming back, more like permanents damage. But its better than losing the 2 heads all together

Last edited:

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Too late for mine but I intend to get some KFC before I add any more Euphyllia. I'm not sure if this would have worked for mine because mine had a beautiful flesh band and then bailed overnight.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 16 6.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 30 11.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 147 57.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 7.5%
Back