Kgross comes to R2R

  • Thread starter Thread starter kgross
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kgross

Local Fish Store Owner
View Badges
Joined
Jan 15, 2008
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Location
Nampa Idaho
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello

My name is Kim Gross and I am a reefaholic.... I have been addicted for about 10 years or so. My current tanks are a 180, that should be an SPS reef but right now is pretty mixed, and a 12 gallon nanocube dx soft coral tank. I have been doing this for it seems like to long most of the time. I spend to much time on the RC DIY forum and our local clubs web site www.idahoreefs.org. I was even unluckily enough to be conned into being the club president.

Kim
 
Well welcome to R2R KIM! Great to have you here, make yourself at home. :D
 
Welcome to R2R!
 
I want to see tank pics! ;)
 
Welcome Kim from the potato capital- pics please!!
 
awesome to see so many new folks coming on board the past several days!!!

And at least you're honest about the addiction. I'm not. ;)
 
Hey Kim welcome to R2R! I know all to well what you mean about being President - I too was conned into it for my local club - We need to share horror stories!!LOL! What part of Idaho? My father in-law lives in sandpoint - it looks beautiful up there, but COLD!!! would love to see some pics when you get a chance
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 7 36.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 15.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new