KH director and 2.1 doser

Item Price
450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available
Did you sell the PAB, I already have a KH director but this is an amazing deal
 
thanks, i think it’s a good deal too.
just want to sell it before i store it away and forget about it.
i did not sell the pab,
or the power strip for that matter
 
thanks, i think it’s a good deal too.
just want to sell it before i store it away and forget about it.
i did not sell the pab,
or the power strip for that matter
Yeah I meant the 6e-pab, I would be interested in it if all the outlets are working
 
yep, everything is working.
dm me if you want it
 
bumplestiltskin

IMG_4729.jpeg
 
6epab is sold!
 
Last edited:
6epab is sold…

kh director plus 2.1 doser still up for grabs
 
no, it’s a 2.1 slave doser…
but i believe any basic ghl controller will work.

dm me and maybe we’ll work something out
 
ff
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new