• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Kh director hot garbage don’t buy

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

MileZer0Reef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Worked for 6 months then broke 4 different times for the same thing. GHL will make you pay shipping each time because that’s what the “warranty” states and purchase new probes after they’re shot from not being used. I’ve spent over 3k on their products and the customer service is non existent. After some research people have been experiencing the same issue with not being able to calibrate the ph probe. Search their Facebook page and these forums and you will see. It took every ounce of me to write a a post about this because I’m not one to complain I tried to be patient for 7 months but if I can deter someone to stay away from the kh director it’s worth it to me. I’m sure people have had no issues with the machine but if you had the experience I’ve had it’s not worth the $ and headaches. Do your research and purchase a different brand.

Last edited:

Pod_01

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Out of curiosity what is your garage temperature?

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Keeping it clean: Have you used a filter roller?

• I currently use a filter roller.

Votes: 47 29.4%
  • I don’t currently use a filter roller, but I have in the past.

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • I have never used a filter roller, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 45 28.1%
  • I have never used a filter roller and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 54 33.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 5.0%
Back