KH Director reading 1dKH low after calibration

Hi,

Im also facing the same issues. I bought a brand new KHD with lines, reagent and filter. I've done over 10 tests and so far, the reading are low.

Test results:
Hanna 8.6
Salifert 8.5
KHD 6.9, 6.5, 10.9, 9.5, etc

I am very discouraged of using ghl product to the point of saying screw it and move on to something more reliable. I tried solving this issue with ghl before and even sent out the old khd for maintenance. According to them, it performed well under their care, but once received, I was facing the same issue of low and inconsistent readings.

It seems a lot of people are having the same issue, I cannot say it's a multiple people error but rather something fundamentally wrong with the equipment.

I have performed tests with 3 different testing kits and they are all within the range, except the khd.

If anyone has found a solution. Please share it.

Thank you
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 13 24.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new