KHD Titration Error

@Vinny@GHLUSA can this filter be responsible for low reading (4.6 instead of 7.5)? If I'll open the unit, I'll not lose the warranty?
 
@Vinny@GHLUSA can this filter be responsible for low reading (4.6 instead of 7.5)? If I'll open the unit, I'll not lose the warranty?
IMO - a clogged filter can cause to low readings. It will cause a too low sample size. I have been out for that.

Sincerely Lasse
 
@Vinny@GHLUSA can this filter be responsible for low reading (4.6 instead of 7.5)? If I'll open the unit, I'll not lose the warranty?
If the water sample filter gets clogged or too dirty, it will skew the KH results since less sample water makes it into the measurement cell. It's always a good idea to set a reminder to check it periodically.
 
Hallo, maybe someone came across. The titration head is not connected to the titration Titroline 7000 because the piston went bellow zero. What should I do?
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new