Kick ich and rally

Rjondo13

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 18, 2019
Messages
30
Reaction score
4
What state or country do you live in
Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have my hippo in a QT to treat for what seems to be ich. I have my other fish in the display and am worried they could develop ich as well. I picked up Kick ich and Rally. Has anybody used this in there display?
 
I have my hippo in a QT to treat for what seems to be ich. I have my other fish in the display and am worried they could develop ich as well. I picked up Kick ich and Rally. Has anybody used this in there display?
I have used two 2L bottles and it did nothing. In my experience it made it worse. Corals were fine, nothing changed but it’s cloudy too so there’s no viewing once you add the rally pro or whatever. I hate that stuff and I used and dosed accordingly and it did absolutely nothing to save my large investment in tangs. I would suggest using a QT with copper to rid of that stuff.
 
From experience - it doesn't work and in the long run - we lost most of our fish and some corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new