Kicking that one acro into gear

I really kinda redid everything that I was doing wrong. Lighting, new salt with lower Alk, more smaller meals for the fish, coral food at night, more flow.
Those all sound like great moves to me! Sometimes some nuanced changes can really help a tank find its balance.
 
Those all sound like great moves to me! Sometimes some nuanced changes can really help a tank find its balance.
Yea, everything looks happier. Now I am focusing on getting my phosphate down from .25, lets see if I can get some "real" growth.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new