Killa Kill!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Chelsey
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Chelsey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
1,077
Reaction score
4
Location
Missouri
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got a new min pin puppy, he likes to think that he's a little punk. Enjoy the pics:

ggfight1.jpg


ggfight2.jpg


ggfight3.jpg


ggfight4.jpg


Imgonnaeatyou.jpg
 
lol that's so adorable. what kind of dog is it? here's mine when it was just a puppy
backdoo.jpg
 
Wow that is a beautiful Blue dobe!!! Do you have issues with his/her skin. His/her skin looks great in these photos. That min pin is cute. They always think they are so tough. It's the little man complex I believe. He looks like a midget up against the dobe.

Sandy
 
miniature pinscher

No issues yet, dad was a fawn and I was able to see a few other pups fully grown and they didn't have any skin issues either. I think the trick is cleanliness and high quality food :) She's a great dobe, I absolutely love her. The min pin can do anything to her and she doesn't care :) Dobe is 13 months and the min pin is 9 weeks :)
 
I wish it were as simple as cleanliness and good food but it isn't. We have raised and rescued Dobe's for 45 years (my family, not me, LOL). It is just something that Blue Dobe's have to deal with such as bad hips in Golden's, deafness in White spotted dogs and merle dogs and the such. I have seen quite a few good Blue Dobe's here lately, so maybe the breeders are getting better at breeding out the immune issues.

They are both very cute!!!!!!

Sandy
 
They need little pink bows, I want one for sure . Good pics make me jelous, but don't tell my baby,

DSC04872.jpg


DSC04874.jpg


That boxer has been my baby for many yrs we've been through alot! OH yeah and 1 of my boys LOL here too!
 
I wish it were as simple as cleanliness and good food but it isn't. We have raised and rescued Dobe's for 45 years (my family, not me, LOL). It is just something that Blue Dobe's have to deal with such as bad hips in Golden's, deafness in White spotted dogs and merle dogs and the such. I have seen quite a few good Blue Dobe's here lately, so maybe the breeders are getting better at breeding out the immune issues.

They are both very cute!!!!!!

Sandy

I think it's a combo of both :) I personally would never buy a dilute from two dilute parents...IMO it's just asking for trouble. Ideally if someone could breed two black and tans that were carrying dilutes that would be best. Hopefully CDA is leaving the gene pool. Sandy, have you seen this link?

http://www.seattle-attorney.com/storm/sup.html

I follow some of that regimen and things are looking great thus far :)
 
Man it makes me sad to look at these picture because i used to have a dobe that we had to put down a few years back. They are both beautiful dogs!
 
I follow some of that regimen and things are looking great thus far :)

No, I hadn't seen that website. It's a good read.

I agree, he does look great!! I love the blues and fawns. We, pitbull owners, run into some of the same problems with the diluted dogs as well.

Sandy
 
Color dilution alopecia is a big problem among breeds (diluted colors obviously).
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new